Happy New Year Everyone – Celebrate our 21st Birthday with us! Yes! We have been operating since 1997!! What a Milestone!
- Moraig DeWitt – & Her Hare!!!
- January 2018 – Discounted Deals!
- New Course – ‘Ethical & Sustainable Eating’
- Course Accreditation Worldwide!
- Snacking in the Workplace!
- Earn a Bonus – Refer a Friend!
- Sleep Easy! Your Courses Will Not Expire…
Moraig DeWitt – & Her Hare!!!
Massage Therapist, Chef & House Manager – Moraig takes multi-tasking to a ‘new level’!
I came across your website one day while looking for something…That was back in December 2014!!! I have completed 7 courses since then and continue to study others now!
To cut a loooong story short – I started with ‘three courses’ and before I knew it – I was meeting all sorts of people and guests were wanting more and more massages… my list of subjects then grew…
January 2018 – Discounted Deals!
Offer 1 – Celebration Super Saver Pack
5 Courses & 2 Advanced Courses
£295 Self Study (saving £770) or £495 Tutored (saving £1770)
Offer 2 – 2 For 1
Offer 3 – 20% Off Special Packs
20% Discount on selected Special Course Packs when you pay in full
Full details on our Special Offers page
New Course – ‘Ethical & Sustainable Eating’
Be the first to offer another ‘tool’ to your therapy practice!
With this ‘professional qualification’ – Nutritional Therapists can expand their knowledge and advise clients how to eat for optimum health and well-being and make appropriate dietary changes with a focus on ethical and sustainable eating. A ‘great addition’ to your therapy ‘portfolio’.
This course can be used as ‘Self Help’ if you wish to learn about changing to Sustainable eating lifestyle!
Study with us to make sure your next Course is accredited and your qualification is insurable!!
Accreditation by ‘external bodies’ is a great compliment and asset to any school or training provider.
Our educational ‘quality control’ takes place through the process of assessment and evaluation by ‘independent professional bodies’.
- Our courses have been reviewed and approved worldwide
- Our standards of teaching and required levels of learning are being upheld
- We provide Certified Therapist level Diplomas on successful completion of any of our courses
- Our Diplomas provide Internationally recognised and insurable qualifications
Snacking in the Workplace
There’s nothing more comforting than hitting that 3pm slump and indulging in a biscuit or five. This can make us feel lethargic, gain weight and ruin our main meals.
So, what to do when ‘craving hits’ and all you want is a packet of Hula Hoops and a muffin?
- A small portion of nuts, for example almonds, walnuts and dried fruit
- A small pot of yoghurt, a handful of blueberries and a pinch of cinnamon
- Nut butters, for example cashew or hazelnut butter on rice or oatcakes
- Celery, carrot and cucumber sticks with hummus or yoghurt based dip with herbs
Brave New Year Philosophy!
Earn a Bonus – Refer a Friend!
We reward everyone who introduces a Friend or Relative to study with us!
As part of our 21st Birthday Celebrations we have increased this bonus from 5% to 8% of the course values paid by the person you introduce.
You may claim this as a discount off your own future courses, or we will accumulate the rewards for you, and send you a cheque for your efforts, once the amount has reached £50 (Pounds).
Sleep Easy! Your Courses Will Not Expire…
Complete your courses at leisure, there are no time limits!
- Enrol now and leave your course/courses until you are ready to begin!
- Fit your studies around a ‘busy lifestyle’
- Most students have full time jobs
- You can work around family and business commitments
- Study breaks are welcome
- Tutored distance learning or Self Study? All of the above applies!
More pre-enrolment answers here >>
The End Bit…
Celebrate our 21st Birthday with us! Yes! We now have the key of the door! The key to your future too – As ‘Professional Training Providers’ with ‘Positive History’!
Our 21 years experience in this field says YES! We can!
‘Go for these ‘Great Deals’ and ‘Special Offers’ here..
Have a Super January and 2018!
Happy New Year,
Julia Vaughan-Griffiths (Principal)
School of Natural Health Sciences (SNHS Ltd)