Our Birthday celebrations continue with a gift from us to you…
Any 2 Courses
+ 1 Advanced Course
1 Free Birthday Bonus Course *
* Free course excludes advanced courses. Offer must end Sunday, 28 February.
What we provide for our students
At the School of Natural Health Sciences we are here to help you study and qualify for a New Career in Holistic Therapies.
We have over 60 different Natural Health Care, home study courses to launch you on your new career or help you to continue with your professional development.
Our education is Truly Holistic – our courses ‘never expire’ allowing you to get on with your life. No stress. The only deadlines are the ones you make! Whether you are a qualified therapist wanting to add to your portfolio of treatments, or an individual who wants to improve their own health and that of their friends and family, we have natural healing courses to suit.
Whatever you choose here with us at The School of Natural Health Sciences, you can be sure that your CV, depth of knowledge, and outlook on life will be forever enriched.
Read the latest Reviews from Our Students >>
- Accredited, Insurable Qualifications!
- Benefit from our 24 years experience!
- Training from beginner to therapist level!
- Distance Learning – Self-paced home study, no travelling!
- Study methods to suit everyone – Work with our Self Study Team, or with one of our Professional Tutors!
- Exceptionally Affordable courses – 60+ subjects to choose from!
- Enrol online with your Credit or Debit card or PayPal, or order by telephone!
- Access your lessons immediately (PDF files)!
- Courses completed by email!
- Easy to understand course material!
- One question paper per lesson plus a course final exam!
- No time limits or deadlines!
- Study to fit around your lifestyle, from anywhere in the world!
- Work as a ‘Professional Therapist’ once you complete your course!
Course completion times (approx)
200 hours for non-advanced courses and 300 hours for advanced courses, plus additional time for practical work with hands-on therapy subjects.
‘Independent accrediting bodies’ who approve and accredit our courses in the UK and around the World.
Visit Our Accreditation Page >>